The U-crane Dynamic is lightweight and compact but powerful enough to go at high speed and work in the most difficult conditions. It can pan 360 °, tilt up and down which allows a wide range of shots.
Impressively stable, smooth and very dynamic.
The U-crane Dynamic system is operated through two joystick consoles from within the same vehicle.
Arm length: 3,6 m
Height of the lens: 3,3m
Vertical axis 45 °, horizontal 360 °, + – 3 rotationss
Max. Horizontal axis speed 6.5 seg
Max. Vertical axis speed 1.5 seg / 45 °
Useful load 24kg
Weight with camera 180kg max
Max. speed 160km / h
The Rain Deflector unique dual motor configuration with power management micro processors delivers a powerful, highly effective rain deflector in a compact, light-weight design.
- Two removable 6.5 x 6.5 and 4 x 5.6 (optional) filter stages.
- Wireless Remote On/Off
- 3D printed and aluminum construction.
- 19mm & 15 mm rod mounting brackets.
- The power management electronics supply a constant current to the motors regardless the voltage (with in its voltage range).
- That means the speed of the Zero stays constant as the voltage drops or fluctuations due to line loss or battery losing charge.
- It also means no more center dot due to the glass slowing down.
- Compatible Lenses
- All lenses from a small prime to Optimo 12-1 Zoom.
- Max 162 mm diameter.