The RIGBike system can be installed in any type of motorbike to capture stunning images from any point of view around the bike.
It consists of a modular system for fixing professional cameras using latest generation materials, such as high strength 7075 T6 aluminum and a carbon-kevlar composite modular arm which allow to work around the bike with comfort.
Multiple set-ups and options
- Carbon fibber RIG arm can be mounted facing front or rear on both sides of the motorbike in less than 2,5 hours
- Arm adjustment after set-up: 180º pan / 90º tilt
- Adjustable motorbike inclination angle up to 45º
- Camera can be slid along the arm on top, side or hanging
- Camera position and arm movement fully adjustable in 5 minutes allow very fast framing
- Camera fixable at any distance between 0 and 6 meters from the motorbike
- Straight arm or 40º crank arm option
Have questions to ask us?
Tell us your idea and we'll offer you a solution
that suits your project